PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 11-20-2016 12:25
    When generate User productivity summary report, there is a number of calls under the FlowOuts . Can you explain what is the difference between abandoned calls and flow outs call?

• 2.  RE: What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 11-20-2016 23:10
    Offered calls are calls that are sent to the workgroup queue Answered calls are calls that are offered to the queue and answered by an agent Abandoned calls are calls that are offered to the queue, but disconnect without being answered Flow outs are calls that are neither offered nor abandoned - for example, a call that flows out from one queue to another There are a number of different scenarios and caveats for exactly what configuration will result in an abandon vs. a flow out, but these are the general rules.

• 3.  RE: What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 11-21-2016 12:05
    Thx for your replay, but can you explain why some call are that offered to queue will transfer to another queue, and if its configuration code you explain from where i can change ??? best Regards,

• 4.  RE: What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 11-21-2016 12:16
    A call transfer from one queue to another would generally be configured in Interaction Attendant in the Advanced options dialog for a workgroup transfer node, or as a queue operation. I have not tested, but a user with permissions "cherry picking" interactions out of the queue may also result in a flow out... not certain. To track down why this is happening would require understanding the flow of the calls through the system. My first stop do to this is in the CallLog trace log. I would narrow down the time range for interactions I questioned in the reports, then look at the Call Log for those interactions, then (if necessary) go to the IP log for details.

• 5.  RE: What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 11-29-2016 10:02
    but a user with permissions "cherry picking" interactions out of the queue may also result in a flow out.. i just cant understand what you mean her, however some users be on call, but they receive another call, i dont know how this happen... i just cheeked the time out of the queue calls it just default. (stay in this queue until the call answered ) so what i get that the flow out calls not come from the queue, its comes from the agent, but if the agent have a time out call it will count like abandons call not flow out... can you advice why this happen??? Best Regards,

• 6.  RE: What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 11-29-2016 13:09
    By "cherry picking" I mean a user with permissions to view and modify the workgroup queue will sometimes (even though they shouldn't) manually pickup interactions waiting in queue instead of allowing the ACD engine to deliver them. This prevents the ACD engine from doing its job and can mess up queue statistics. The definition of a flow out is a call that is neither answered nor abandoned. To narrow down the exact scenario that results in a flow out, first narrow down the time range when it happens. Then look at the interactions within that time range that fit any additional criteria that can help to identify the interaction that triggers a flow out (workgroup queue, agent assigned, etc.). Once you have a small number of interactions to evaluate, first look at the call log for those interactions to see if you see anything obviously different with the number of interactions that match the number of flow outs. Then, if necessary, dig deeper into those interactions in the trace logs. I'd start with the IP log. If you are not comfortable sifting through interaction reporting and trace log data, I recommend engaging your ININ partner (if indirect) or ININ support (if direct) to assist in tracking down the interactions that are being tagged as flow outs to find out why it is happening.

• 7.  RE: What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 11-30-2016 08:02
    Hi man, Thx for your help on this, what i found that most of the flow outs calls are come from the callback requests, thx again for your help, best Regards,

• 8.  RE: What Is The Flow Outs Calls ??/

Posted 06-16-2017 14:47
    IC defines flow outs as queue interactions that are removed from a queue without reaching an inactive state. Common reasons: • Interaction transferred manually by a user or by a system handler (i.e. queue timeout) • Agent grabs interaction from the queue and they are not a member of the workgroup (if they are a member of the workgroup the interaction would count as answered)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources