PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  4.0 SU4 and Hitachi Password manager

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 10-03-2017 14:20
    We are on version 4.0 SU4 and we are trying to connect to Hitachi Password Manager which is utilizing a Dialogic board. Does anyone know how to configure a connection? The Hitachi folks are not providing any instructions. Thanks!

• 2.  RE: 4.0 SU4 and Hitachi Password manager

Posted 10-04-2017 14:11
    What short of telephony interface does the Hitachi Password manager support? If it is a Dialogic board I'm guessing it will be a T1 interface but who knows. Assuming you are using 4.0 in a SIP configuration as I don't remember if 4.0 still supported Dialogic or Aculab boards you will probably need a FXO or FXS gateway to connect the 2.

• 3.  RE: 4.0 SU4 and Hitachi Password manager

GENESYS
    Posted 10-04-2017 15:01
    Just taking a quick look at https://hitachi-id.com/password-manager/features/telephone-password-manager.html it appears that the interface can be digital, analog or VoIP (HMP) on the Hitachi Password server. Based on the description on the linked Dialogic site, the digital variant needs to be matched to the particular type of PBX (probably emulates a digital station for the connection...we used to work with similar boxes for integration to 3rd party voicemail). Analog would be similar, but probably relying on SMDI (the Dialogic site talks about call info being passed in addition to the call itself...SMDI stuff). So, your best option would probably to switch it to use HMP and connect via VoIP...but I don't have any specific configuration info to back that up. Sorry!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources