PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Directory sort limitation

Posted 10-18-2017 15:02
    Ever since our upgrade to 2017 R3 Patch5 we have not been able to sort Most of our Directory listings by some columns. Status, Logged On, Time in Status were the ones we used most frequently. One directory has 102 entries and cannot be sorted and another has 41 Entries and can be sorted. When we try to sort by any of these columns we get a dialog window that says "this Directory is to large to sort by" <Column label>. Can this limitation be removed or increased via a system parameter? I know I can page through the entries but that is of little help with no real sort and sometimes several pages to view. Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Directory sort limitation

Posted 10-18-2017 16:52
    I believe this is controlled by the server parameter MaxDirectoryStatusWatches to the number of desired entries. 250 should be fine - maybe even 500. This will likely require a restart to take effect.

• 3.  RE: Directory sort limitation

Posted 10-18-2017 17:56
    Awesome dcurrier!! Worked like a charm! Not just for Interaction Desktop but for ICBM as well!! You just made a large number of people very happy! Thank you.

• 4.  RE: Directory sort limitation

Posted 10-18-2017 19:25
    No problem - glad to help.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources