PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to bring custom add-in to front

Posted 10-27-2017 15:51
    We have a client that would like a custom WPF client tab add-in to be brought to the front when an agent receives a call. I have identified the event that I plan to subscribe to but am unable to find the functionality in the Desktop Add-in documentation. Any advice?

• 2.  RE: How to bring custom add-in to front

Posted 10-30-2017 20:03
    Originally posted by dvoet;36155
    We have a client that would like a custom WPF client tab add-in to be brought to the front when an agent receives a call. I have identified the event that I plan to subscribe to but am unable to find the functionality in the Desktop Add-in documentation. Any advice?
    I've written some addin stuff, and while I am no expect I strongly suspect what you're asking for is not possible - there aren't any hooks in the addin API that would allow for that. We usually separate pop ups/ forms that we create for that kind of thing in our company.

• 3.  RE: How to bring custom add-in to front

Posted 10-31-2017 14:16
    Hi Dvoet, Where you able to figure out this? I am trying to to do the same thing. Thanks Antonio

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources