PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Feedback License

Posted 12-27-2017 21:09
    Hi, As far as I have seen when a user does not have license for Feedback, if the rule for the survey matches, the survey is presented to the caller anyway. However that survey is left in state "No license". I could not fing in Feedback documentation a clear description of this behaviour. Does someone know where I can find this? Or has an explanation? The case is that the customer does not have license for all the stations but is applying the survey to a workgroup. So if a user is connected in a station without license the survey is presented but you cannot see the results. Regards,

• 2.  RE: Feedback License

GENESYS
    Posted 01-02-2018 22:13
    The Interaction Feedback TR for 2018 R1 https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_tr/desktop/pdfs/feedback_tr.pdf indicates that a survey will not be presented if the user involved is not licensed. What version of IC are you running?

• 3.  RE: Feedback License

Posted 11-11-2019 11:01
    HI George,

Good Morning ,Hope you are doing well.

Currently im working on Survey which i have created using Interaction feedback and it was created well and working fine.

However m facing an issue in reporting. I dont see any data updates in Dashboards and also in Historical reporting.But i can see the realtime updates in realtime reporting and also search results shows me the result of survey.

Is there any config or any missing inorder to get Dashboard work, Historical report work? Please advise.

------------------------------
    Gopalakrishnan Mahadevan
    Accenture India
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources