PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Transfering chat from one Workgroup to another

Posted 03-09-2018 19:00
    Hello guys, I know this might sound strange, but I have been trying to do a simple transfer of a Chat interaction from one queue to the next, and this is causing some very bad crashes of IP. Does anyone have information about the tools requred to do a successful transfer. What I need to do is, based on certain attributes, receive a chat In one group initially (Workgroup A). Then if the chat has this certain attribute I want to transfer it right away to another group (Workgroup B), but if it doesn't then it should transfer to Workgroup C. Everytime I use the Transfer tool or Blind Transfer tool what happens is the chat creats a lot of messages and eventually crashes the IP service :( I have tried everything I can think of, and even contacted support, but have not replied to my question. I would very much appreciate if you have any logical explanation for me :)

• 2.  RE: Transfering chat from one Workgroup to another

Posted 03-09-2018 20:01
    Depending on the exact messages, I suspect you're probably creating a logical loop of some sort. One of the most common ways that this happens is when the transferred flag isn't correctly set in a subroutine.

• 3.  RE: Transfering chat from one Workgroup to another

GENESYS
    Posted 03-12-2018 13:31
    If you are transferring a chat, you should be using the Transfer Interaction tool on the Web Interaction Tools tab.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources