PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  EasyScripter 4.0 implementation problems

Posted 11-05-2013 19:17
    Has anyone gotten EasyScripter 4.0 to work yet? We have been fighting to get it to work for a couple of months now. Some of the issues we have EasyScripter can not see Dialer Campaigns to link a script to. There does not seem to be a way to use AD authentication instead of ANON authentication. We are trying to transfer scripts from a 2.4 Oracle based system to a 4.0 SQL based system and we loose text labels, Operator Notes, Input Fields, Buttons ( reg and conditional), list boxes, calculations etc. Is there a cleaner way to do this? The Client interface does not detect that it is licensed so will not run scripts. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

• 2.  RE: EasyScripter 4.0 implementation problems

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 11-06-2013 05:39
    Have you opened a support case for your open issues? Other comments inline.
    Originally posted by TARDIS;29100
    Has anyone gotten EasyScripter 4.0 to work yet? We have been fighting to get it to work for a couple of months now. Some of the issues we have EasyScripter can not see Dialer Campaigns to link a script to. I am looking at an internal 4.0 support setup which has Dialer Campaigns linked to scripts. There does not seem to be a way to use AD authentication instead of ANON authentication. That is correct that it uses ANON. This is necessary for the EasyScripter Client to automatically login the user into the EasyScripter web site matching the username they used within CIC. Windows authentication can be used for permissions for users writing scripts, but ANON must be used for EasyScripter client authentication. We are trying to transfer scripts from a 2.4 Oracle based system to a 4.0 SQL based system and we loose text labels, Operator Notes, Input Fields, Buttons ( reg and conditional), list boxes, calculations etc. Is there a cleaner way to do this? How are you transferring scripts? I was confused by the mention of Oracle given that isn't a support DB platform for EasyScripter. The Client interface does not detect that it is licensed so will not run scripts. What license? If you are referring to the license within the EasyScripter web interface, this should automatically assigned for any user which is added to the "EasyScripter Users" workgroup configured during the execution of the setup wizard. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

• 3.  RE: EasyScripter 4.0 implementation problems

Posted 11-06-2013 16:20
    Thanks for the reply Michael, Yes I have multiple tickets open with support and I am actively working them, but I know that sometimes this discussion board can blow the doors off of support. We did get the Dialer Campaigns to show, apparently EasyScripter cannot see a campaign until it is turned on. I can not get AD auth to work with the editors, I have to manually assign a password from the ESAdmin interface Our 2.4 EasyScripter is SQL based but it also has ODBC connections to Oracle that is used in the scripts. When I transfer scripts from 2.4 to 4.0 it sees these connections and ask about them, I blank out the strings since our 4.0 system is SQL only. When we launch the EasyScripter client we get the typical CIC login box, you can not use a blank password, when you choose Windows Authentication an error is returned "An Error occurred while initializing (EasyScripter License could not be acquired"

• 4.  RE: EasyScripter 4.0 implementation problems

GENESYS
    Posted 11-07-2013 08:27
    I have opened an SCR to fix the campaigns not showing until they are turned on. I will make sure this gets included in SU1. Regarding the License error, it looks like you do not have the I3_FEATURE_EASYSCRIPTER license on your server and that it is not listed on your site in our licensing system. From what the support ticket is saying, it appears that our Sales group has been notified and should assist you.

• 5.  RE: EasyScripter 4.0 implementation problems

Posted 11-07-2013 17:16
    Thanks Pierrick, I3 is working on getting our license corrected. We are quite anxious to see this run. It has seemed to be a long wait.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources