PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dep

Posted 10-20-2017 21:00
    Hi, I am trying to use the IceLib in an ASP.NET MVC project of mine. I downloading and installed the SDK to my local machine. Then I added reference to all the "ININ.*" dlls. When I run it locally I am getting "An unexpected error occurred while communicating with the server." error. So I am thinking it could be that the server refusing my local connection. I am trying to publish it on an internal web servers (IIS) and when I did I am getting the following error in the browser "Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." Any idea on how to solve this problem? I tried to manually copy all the dll to the server, but still getting the same error. Thank you

• 2.  RE: Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dep

Posted 10-22-2017 23:06
    For some reason when I published everything to a different server, the connection was made with no problems.

• 3.  RE: Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dep

Posted 10-23-2017 17:14
    Make sure the "Allow 32 bit applications" setting is set to True for the ApplicationPool your site is using.

• 4.  RE: Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dep

Posted 01-25-2022 17:17
    its works for me, thanks!

------------------------------
    Mario Martinez
    Sixtra Chile S.A.
    ------------------------------

• 5.  RE: Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dep

Posted 10-23-2017 19:36
    I am having this problem running it on my local machine. I am not sure what is causing this problem. In my project I added a reference for any assembly that starts with ININ.*
    Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w64r-1-3' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    Any idea why?

• 6.  RE: Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dep

Posted 10-24-2017 21:41
    changing "Enable 32-bit application" solved that problem. But, now I am getting the following error "The type initializer for 'ININ.IceLib.Connection.Session' threw an exception." It is working on my local machine but it is not working when I publish to my IIS server. When publishing, what dll should I publish to the servers? Here is the inner exception "System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'ININ.IceLib.Internal.TraceTopics' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interopPINVOKE' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SWIGExceptionHelper' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interop-w32r-17-4': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)\r\n at i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interopPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper.SWIGRegisterExceptionCallbacks_i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interop(ExceptionDelegate applicationDelegate, ExceptionDelegate arithmeticDelegate, ExceptionDelegate divideByZeroDelegate, ExceptionDelegate indexOutOfRangeDelegate, ExceptionDelegate invalidCastDelegate, ExceptionDelegate invalidOperationDelegate, ExceptionDelegate ioDelegate, ExceptionDelegate nullReferenceDelegate, ExceptionDelegate outOfMemoryDelegate, ExceptionDelegate overflowDelegate, ExceptionDelegate systemExceptionDelegate)\r\n at i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interopPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor()\r\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n at i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interopPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper..ctor()\r\n at i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interopPINVOKE..cctor()\r\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n at i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interopPINVOKE.initialize_default_sinks__SWIG_1()\r\n at i3trace_dotnet_tracing_interop.initialize_default_sinks()\r\n at ININ.IceLib.Internal.TraceTopics.Init()\r\n at ININ.IceLib.Internal.TraceTopics..cctor()\r\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n at ININ.IceLib.Connection.Session.TraceNetworkAvailability()\r\n at ININ.IceLib.Connection.Session..cctor()" Here is a list of the dll that are currently published to my server. [ATTACH]892[/ATTACH]

• 7.  RE: Could not load file or assembly 'i3trace_dotnet_tracing-w32r-17-2' or one of its dep

Posted 10-25-2017 17:24
    I installed the SDK to the IIS server and everything worked after that!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources