PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  setStation without removing the Interacrion Desktop session

Posted 11-02-2017 22:37
    Step 1. Logged into Interaction Desktop using windows authorization . Step 2. Logged into Into Interaction Center through my angular appliacation with using SingleSignOn -Windows Authorization ? Step 3 . setStation using https://help.genesys.com/developer/cic/docs/icws/webhelp/icws/(sessionId)/connection/station/index.htm#put - workstation settings, but this step removes Interaction Desktop session. [ATTACH]900[/ATTACH] Could you please help to find the correct way to setStation after connecting the to the interaction server using SingleSignOn -Windows Authorization ? - without removing Interaction Desktop session.

• 2.  RE: setStation without removing the Interacrion Desktop session

Posted 11-03-2017 13:22
    Would you need to set the station in this scenario? This request attempts to obtain a valid I3_CLIENT_ACCESS license. When the user is logged in via Interaction Desktop, they are already using the license. You are essentially logging them into a "new" station, even if that station is the same. This would be no different than launching Desktop for the same user on another machine. I would think once you are connected via ICWS, any interactions created in your app, would occur on the already logged in station. Subscribe to the user queue to retrieve any inbound interactions or those made outside of your app.

• 3.  RE: setStation without removing the Interacrion Desktop session

Posted 11-07-2017 22:29
    Originally posted by Seanatron;36210
    Would you need to set the station in this scenario? This request attempts to obtain a valid I3_CLIENT_ACCESS license. When the user is logged in via Interaction Desktop, they are already using the license. You are essentially logging them into a "new" station, even if that station is the same. This would be no different than launching Desktop for the same user on another machine. I would think once you are connected via ICWS, any interactions created in your app, would occur on the already logged in station. Subscribe to the user queue to retrieve any inbound interactions or those made outside of your app.
    Thank you for the response . I tried without setting station through ICWS ( if Interaction Desktop session is already using the same station ). My application -session will be in a stationless mode . Every interactions(pick up,hold ,mute ,blind transfer , consult transfer and cancel transfer ,disposition ) other than Consult Transfer - Change Audience works properly. On trying to change audience -call state is changing to System . It should be Connected or ACD -Assigned -UserName . Could you please help me with this issue ? 1. Intiated a consult transfer using https://help.genesys.com/developer/cic/docs/icws/webhelp/icws/(sessionId)/interactions/(interactionId)/consult/index.htm#post api call. 2.Got 201 created Response . (Caller ) Call state changed to Held. current audience is consult . (originalParty - false and consultedParty - true) 3.made the api call to change audience to caller . https://help.genesys.com/developer/cic/docs/icws/webhelp/icws/(sessionId)/interactions/(interactionId)/consult/(consultId)/change-audience/index.htm#resource with [ originalParty = true ,consultParty = false.] Got the consult message with same audience. But call state changed to System. Do we have to do any extra steps to change-audience ? Any configuration with custom scripts ? Why this is not changing the call state back to connected or ACD Assigned - User ?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources