PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Do I need attributes, sub-routines to perform a queue wait time check log exp?

• 1.  Do I need attributes, sub-routines to perform a queue wait time check log exp?

Posted 01-08-2018 04:58
    Hi, I'm using a logical expression to check if wait time is over 3 min. Do I need either or both - set attribute AFI_QueueName or subroutine Initiator AFI_UserLoggedIn? I see these on one of our profiles where the wait time check is used and am not sure what they accomplish in the flow. When are these two used and what for? Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Do I need attributes, sub-routines to perform a queue wait time check log exp?

Posted 01-09-2018 15:12
    It sounds like you have a customization on your system. No base system handlers or attributes will start with AFI_. Chances are the subroutine is doing the check for wait time and then it sets the attribute to be used in attendant. It is probably not this simple however as a basic wait time lookup can be done right from attendant so whoever customized the system probably has other logic within the handler. You are going to have to find the handler, open it in designer, and figure out what its doing.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources