PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  tAnsweredAcd Description

Posted 08-18-2019 20:49
    Hi All,

I'm looking at the tAnsweredAcd description in the PureConnect Reporting Data Dictionary for the DQStatistics_viw View.
    Link: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/views/DQStatistics_viw.html

Description
    The sum of the time, in seconds, of all ACD interactions that were in queue before entering 'Client_Connected' state. The time tracked begins from the point the interaction becomes an ACD interaction, which is not necessarily the same as when it enters the queue.

What I don't understand is what is meant by "The time tracked begins from the point the interaction becomes an ACD interaction".
    At what point does a call become an ACD interaction and how can this differ from the time it enters the queue?

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: tAnsweredAcd Description

Posted 08-19-2019 07:11
    It becomes an ACD interaction at the point that ACD processing is started with the Acd Initiate Processing tool (and the handled AcdAvailableInteraction is started).   Usually this is the time the call is transferred to queue.  However, if using Attendant and a prompt is setup in the Transfer tool, the prompt plays first and then tAnsweredAcd is started.

Steve Owen
    Avtex

• 3.  RE: tAnsweredAcd Description

Posted 08-21-2019 09:58
    To add to what Steve said you can do other customizations to queues (assuming you are using custom queue type) where the call could be in the queue for any period of time before the ACD processing starts. For instance I have some custom queues which play some different messages, or potentially play a closed message and disconnect the call prior to hitting ACD processing. You will see the call associated to the queue off hours while the closed message is playing but the interaction won't show up in the ACD statistics since the call did not hit ACD processing.

For most deployments the call entering the queue is the start of ACD processing but they have to add that disclaimer to cover those one off situations.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources