PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Questions for Email

Posted 04-25-2021 07:26
    Dear Team

I have questions for email channel:

a)       Can we configure auto-replies per email address?

b)      Attachment handling

c)       Distribution of emails to Agents

d)      Multi-tasking of voice agents with email (can we give an email to agents with email as a skill while not on a call)

e)      Reporting (this would be the key interest)

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: Questions for Email

Posted 04-26-2021 09:38

Here are my answers to your questions based on my experience with ACD email in PureConnect.

a)       Can we configure auto-replies per email address?

You can configure email handling using attendant mailboxes/inbound attendant, so you can definitely take actions on a per email address basis that you would wish to define, including sending a reply back to the sender.

b)      Attachment handling

I haven't done anything with this in attendant, but you can definitely interact with attachments via handlers and receive attachments from emails queued to agents.

c)       Distribution of emails to Agents

You can queue emails to ACD workgroups and use skills, categories like you can for calls.

d)      Multi-tasking of voice agents with email (can we give an email to agents with email as a skill while not on a call)

You can use utilization/max assign for ACD to configure this for workgroups just like you can calls, chats, callbacks etc.

e)      Reporting (this would be the key interest)

Queue reports filter by media type, so you would be able to get similar queue level reporting that you can for calls and other media types.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources