PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  DIALER DISPOSITION POLICY IS NOT WORKING

Posted 05-12-2020 03:29
    Hi All,

I m working on requirement where customer doesn't want the below feature in Dialer,

1)  How to Disable the Agent Dialer Scripts ? Both Base and Custom Scripts to be disabled.How to achieve that ?

2) Agent doesn't want to manually interfere to select disposition, it has to be system automated.

We have to set Success as Wrapup Category and Live Voice for Live person  as disposition and for Answering machine  to set Success as Wrapup Category and Answering Machine.
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Thanks,
    Gopal
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: DIALER DISPOSITION POLICY IS NOT WORKING

Posted 05-12-2020 20:06
    Gopal,

I have to ask, with no script, what will the agent be shown?

You mention not wanting the agent to disposition the call (at all)? From what you say, can we assume that the agents are leaving messages on the Answering machines (or is this automated?)

Based on what you are saying, you could have a single disposition button (essentially "Next Call Please") and then use a Disposition Policy to (re) dispositio the call based on Call Analysis.

Alternatively, with a Custom Script, you could automate the "Next Call Please" based on the call disconnecting, so the agent doesn't need to click anything.

We can probably figure something out for you, but I am curious as to the use-case. The Wrap-Up codes are typically used to perform analysis on the Campaign / Agent and the data you would get from this kind of setup would more or less replicate what you get from Call Analysis information.

Sorry, but I'm somewhat confused here!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources