PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  QM AUTOMATED SCORING

Posted 02-05-2020 12:52
    Hi all,

Im working on requirement for creation of QM Questionnaires. I need to create set of questions to be mapped with Workgroup to score the interactions.

1. While creation of Question i need to create One Question for Date Selection - Is there a way to create Question for date selection - Not just Free text since i m looking for Calendar tool to be embedded to select the date of recording/evaluation.

2. Every Question have a range of score from 0 to 5 which is Numeric Data Type of Question. Currently , Scoring user has to manually score the interaction by selecting the responses.

Since i have more questions in evaluation form, I m looking for option where all questions should be always set with High(5) by default.Only when Supervisor wants to change he/she should have modify option to change.

Is there a way to set default Score for all questions and providing the Modify access while scoring.

Really appreciated if team can provide any guidance on above request.

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    GK
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources