PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SLA multiple workgroups

Posted 10-04-2019 14:09
    Scenario is that calls will go from one workgroup to another after 10 minutes and to another one after another 10 minutes.
    Workgroup 1 has SLA defined, workgroup 2 has a different SLA defined, workgroup 3 has also a different SLA.
    Is there a report that will show globally that SLA or it's just per workgroup ?
    Thanks in advance.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Alain LeBrasseur

• 2.  RE: SLA multiple workgroups

Posted 10-04-2019 18:22
    You have just stumbled across one of the problems of transferring calls in this way. You also need to consider that any reports of SLA for Workgroup 2 will not take into account the time interaction waited in Workgroup 1 first.

I'm guessing you are doing some kind of Bulls-Eye routing? AFAIK, the only way to do this properly is to use Custom ACD and Handlers.

• 3.  RE: SLA multiple workgroups

Posted 10-07-2019 08:07
    HI Paul,
    Simply going from one workgroup to another once the timeout expires.
    I guess the "report guy" will have to manually make it happen.
    Thanks for the confirmation.
    -Alain

Alain LeBrasseur
    438-888-1297
    Quovim C3
    Montreal, Quebec
    Canada

• 4.  RE: SLA multiple workgroups

Posted 10-07-2019 13:22
    Alain,

You do realize that you are not required to have a timeout? For those customers that want to move a call that isn't answered within "x" seconds, it is useful, but if you are only moving it "because you thought you had to", then be aware that you don't and then all call will stay in the queue until they are answerd (or the caller abandons) and your SLAs will be accurate and show the true situation...

Just sayin'

• 5.  RE: SLA multiple workgroups

Posted 10-07-2019 13:50
    Yeah, fully aware. Asking for a customer. I'm not involved into the routing design on this one unfortunately.
    Thanks.
    -Alain

Alain LeBrasseur
    438-888-1297
    Quovim C3
    Montreal, Quebec
    Canada

• 6.  RE: SLA multiple workgroups

GENESYS
    Posted 10-07-2019 13:27
    Out of the box, your best bet is going to be the Queue Service Level report.  It will show you SL1, SL2, SL3... etc for each workgroup.  But if I'm understanding the ask correctly, it isn't going to be your silver bullet.

Ensure that in your Tracker configuration in IA, that "Track Exception Routing" is enabled.  Once that is enabled, have a look at the EE_TransferEvents_viw & EE_FlowoutEvents_viw in the database.  It will give you the source queue, destination queue, and TimeInSource queue information, by InteractionIDKey.  You can use that to determine how many interactions are going from queue to queue if they are flowing out or if users are transferring them, and tie that data into your workgroup stats to get a number that is a little more meaningful to your organization.

Thanks,
    Trent.

• 7.  RE: SLA multiple workgroups

Posted 10-07-2019 13:54
    HI Trent,
    This customer has a BI expert so not really concerned about how they will be able to manage this aspect.
    I would have done things differently, especially on the timeout.
    Thanks for Tracker configuration note, much appreciated and will surely advise the customer to take look.
    -Alain

Alain LeBrasseur
    438-888-1297
    Quovim C3
    Montreal, Quebec
    Canada

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources