PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Authentication problem

Posted 01-20-2022 08:26
    Hi,

We have setup pureconnect lab. I am running the example from the CIC server -
    Genesys/ICWS_SDK_2021_R3/ExampleApps/JavaScriptDirectUsage/index.htm

After first api call (connection api), it gives following error while calling subsequent apis.
    A session cookie was provided with the request, but it is invalid or matching the expectations.

I wrote .Net and NodeJS samples and getting the same error.
    I am passing SessionID and CSRF Token as given in the PureConnect guide. 

Help is appreciated in advance.

Thanks,
    Sukhadeo. 

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Sukhadeo Prasad
    Consilium Software Inc Pte Ltd

• 2.  RE: Authentication problem

Posted 01-20-2022 10:24
      |   view attached
    Hi @Sukhadeo Prasad,

First, after you successfully establish an initial connection, are you getting a "Set-Cookie" parameter and passing its value as a Cookie in the next request? The value of the cookie should be a string in a following format - see attachment -  https://help.genesys.com/developer/cic/docs/icws/webhelp/conceptualcontent/GettingStarted_Connecting.htm:
    icws_12345678=1234880c-039c-4199-8342-48e478f2b4a1

Then, the "Accept-Language" should be part of the header in the ICWS HTTP request:
    Accept-Language: en-us

Feel free to also look at the following Python ICWS code snippets https://github.com/ioffe-ben/pureconnect-icws-code-snippets for more examples.

Thank you,
    Ben

This work is my own and is in no way associated/attributed to any current or former employer. I do advise testing any of the provided handler/logic in a DEV or non-PROD environment first before running it in a PROD environment.

• 3.  RE: Authentication problem

Posted 01-25-2022 01:51
    Hi,

It is working now.
    Appreciate you just in time help.

Thanks,
    Sukhadeo.

Sukhadeo Prasad
    Consilium Software Inc Pte Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources