PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View

IC Client Templates - Access Rights

• 1.  IC Client Templates - Access Rights

Posted 07-15-2021 13:38
    I'm hoping someone can assist with this.

I am trying to test out the IC client templates feature,  I can create templates, but cannot apply them in any manner (user, role, workgroup).  According to the online knowledgebase, the system admin must have the following security/access rights.  In IA, I have Client Configuration > Templates, but it doesn't show any of the templates that I created in IC to be added to any user/role/workgroup.:

"Requirements: You need the Manage Client Templates and Customize Client Security rights to create or edit templates for other Interaction Connect users. To apply the templates to users, the administrator needs the Client Templates Administrator Access right. An Interaction Connect user needs the Customize Client Security right to add, move, or remove views supplied by a client template"

I have confirmed that I have the applicable security rights, but it does not appear that I have the "Client Templates" access rights.  When I scroll through the list of all available access rights that I can select, "Client Templates" is nowhere in the list.

I presume that I will need to contact support to have them add this to my profile?  Or am I not looking in the right spot under the "access" container?

Any insights that can be given would be welcome.
    #SystemAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    Senior Contact Center IVR & ACD System Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources