PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

WebRTC Issues after CIC failover

• 1.  WebRTC Issues after CIC failover

Posted 12-18-2020 12:54

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have insight into Genesys Cloud Integration failing to work after a CIC switchover? We perform server maintenance regularly and switch CIC servers at that time. This way each CIC server is in use until the next maintenance period. We have remote employees using WebRTC phones to handle calls that are no longer working. I've tried completely removing and reconfiguring the WebRTC, SIP Lines, SIP Line groups, and Dial plan for the PureCloud integration. I've also removed and re-added the Custom Attributes for the PureCloud Extensions, but nothing seems to be resolving this issue. 

The Chrome web console shows some weird error messages such as "PureCloud WebRTC telephony is not yet fully configured: Error: Property "initialized" does not exist"

I'm also seeing errors in the ININ logs that say the WebRTC stations don't exist (referencing the configured PureCloudExtension custom attribute).

When I log in as any of these users the WebRTC works fine. I'm at a loss here.

Much Appreciated and Merry Christmas!

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Mike
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources