PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Using Handlers for Routing to Feedback Module

Posted 03-31-2020 11:26
    I'm looking to see if there are any PureConnect users that have tapped into using handlers to assist in routing calls to Interaction Feedback.

Here's the scenario that I am trying to solve for.  Note that all of our lines of business use a post-call survey approach as the desired method.

1. Call comes in via 800 #
    2. Call is assigned to a specific survey, based on the identifying criteria in Feedback
    3. Call is transferred internally from agent 1 to a related business unit with it's own workgroup and survey
    4. When agent 2 in other business unit ends the call, the call is routed to the survey for agent 1, based on the criteria already identified when the call left the IVR and routed to the workgroup

The question is: is it possible to use a handler to remove the initial survey identifiers and replace it with new survey identifiers, so that the call can go to the correct survey if the call requires an internal transfer from business unit 1 to business unit 2?

If there are any end users that have this current set-up via handlers, I would be very appreciative to hear from you.

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Handlers
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 2.  RE: Using Handlers for Routing to Feedback Module

Posted 04-01-2020 11:04
    I would try blanking the Eic_CSSurveyId call attribute and setting the Eic_CSSurveyState attribute to "None" once the call is transferred.

Steve Owen
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 3.  RE: Using Handlers for Routing to Feedback Module

Posted 05-26-2020 14:31
    Hi - sorry I am so late in following up on this.  What would setting the Eic_CSSurveyState attribute to "None" accomplish as part of this process?  Also, if blanking the Eic_CSSurveyId call attribute, how would the system know which survey to offer once the call is transferred from workgroup 1 to workgroup 2?

Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 4.  RE: Using Handlers for Routing to Feedback Module

Posted 05-27-2020 07:38
    The survey selection occurs in the subroutine CSSurveyEntryPoint which is called in SystemIVRWorkgroupQueueAlert.  If you look at CSSurveyEntryPoint, you can see that step 69 is looking to see if the survey state is set to "None".  If it is, it selects a new survey ID.

So, as long as the survey attributes are set as I described above before the call hits SystemIVRWorkgroupQueueAlert (like in CustomCallOffereingNonSystemQueue), it should re-select a new survey ID.

Steve Owen
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources