PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  license information is unavailable (urgent)

Posted 07-08-2021 18:03
    hey community 

does anyone facing this issue before , I was trying to renew my license then I facing some warnings one before open the IA and the other after I tried to upload my new license ,
    kindly find the attach below , anyway I have done some workaround such restart the "interaction center service " and restart the both servers(main , backup ) and I have already double checked the Information of license and still the same issue , what should I do guys ...

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 2.  RE: license information is unavailable (urgent)

Posted 07-09-2021 00:15
    We use assignable licenses for phones and just did a downsize but was over consumed. That was about 8 days ago.

I audit a bunch of phones that cleaned up ones that where no longer active which got me back into a good standing and did a double switch and all clear.

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

• 3.  RE: license information is unavailable (urgent)

Posted 07-09-2021 01:07
    Edited by Richard Presling 07-09-2021 01:10
    Hi Mohannad,

Go into Interaction Administrator and in the list of topics down the left go to License Allocation and you will see an error message for each license that is over-subscribed.
    You will need to remove those licenses from the users or stations until you get below your limit.

Failing that, you could look in ICBM, License allocation view and see if you can see the problem there.

• 4.  RE: license information is unavailable (urgent)

Posted 07-09-2021 10:08

Dear Richard

thank you so much, I did what you told but I still have the same issue, I have deleted the over limit subscriptions and I have waiting 5 minutes then pressed refresh on the license page after that I tried to upload the new license and the same , does there anything else should I do??

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources