PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Archiving Recordings

Posted 09-05-2019 09:52
    Wanted to reach out to the community.  Has anyone experienced issues with an archiving policy not actually archiving all of the recordings for a set period of time?   

My policy was setup to grab about 1159 recordings to archive (Single Day), out of those I expected 152 to fail as they were orphaned recordings, Computer failed and the recordings were not uploaded to our RCS (has NAS connected).  That being said, only about 550 actually were flagged as archived in the DB.  This is the latest example.  I have tried a few different dates and same results.  I only ever get about 30-50% of the actual recordings archived.  I am running these after hours so my servers are basic at idle.  My environment has ample RCS for this, and DB is pretty beefy on resources so not bumping up against DB hit limit, or R/W limits.  

Anyone experienced issues like this?  If so, what was the fix, or workaround?
    #PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    Dakota Smith

• 2.  RE: Archiving Recordings

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 09-05-2019 11:24
    This post was removed

• 3.  RE: Archiving Recordings

Posted 09-06-2019 09:40
    Dakota,

Have you looked at the recording server log during the archive time to see if there is any indication as to why it is not archiving the recordings like you expect?

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources