A place to ask questions, connect with others, and stay in the know
Your account team should be able to help you learn more about this engagement. Here is a description of the engagement:
Through an audit of the current use of the Workforce management toolset, the Genesys Consultant may identify capabilities not being fully leveraged to drive performance improvement recommendations. Discussions will include integration of these practices and tools with Customer's current toolset and processes to maximize results.
Pre-visit Preparation: Project activities and preparation begin prior to visit. The Consultant will work with you on the following in order to hit the ground running onsite:
1. Create an initial draft of the onsite meeting agenda.
2. Provide a data request document and request any specific issues impacting the operation (optional)
3. Lead an engagement kick-off call to:
a. Discuss objectives and major points of pain
b. Review the agenda and revise as necessary
c. Answer questions about the visit
Genesys's Consultant will be onsite for 2.5 days conducting meetings and knowledge transfer sessions, observing, and interviewing. Meetings will focus on but not be limited to:
1. Kick-off meeting with project sponsors and team to review objectives, pre-site visit documentation and reports provided, and the week's agenda.
2. Meetings with current workforce management leadership and staff to delve into the processes and tools used for staffing, forecasting, scheduling, real time management, and reporting.
3. Discussions related to current and planned customer access channels, interaction and process flow, and agent group characteristics, such as segmented, universal, or mixed agent groups.
1. Project kick-off call
2. Pre-site visit data request (optional)
3. Onsite agenda
4. Onsite review and use of new or unleveraged Workforce management functionality
5. Informal discussion of findings and recommendations
6. Follow-up meeting after the visit to address outstanding questions
Manager, Business Consulting
Genesys Professional Services
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in 100+ countries trust our #1 customer experience platform to drive great business outcomes and create lasting relationships. Combining the best of technology and human ingenuity, we build solutions that mirror natural communication and work the way you think. Our industry-leading solutions foster true omnichannel engagement, performing equally well across all channels, on-premise and in the cloud. Experience communication as it should be: fluid, instinctive and profoundly empowering.