PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Missed ACD Interaction details

Posted 02-04-2020 11:57

Our call center is looking for alerts with details on the missed ACD interaction. For example, if an agent misses a call, an email goes out. The email will include Agent, workgroup, interaction ID, etc. 

Currently, we have alerts created for when an agent enters the "ACD - Agent not answering" status. While this works, it doesn't tell you the details of the interaction. Our agents are in multiple queues, so it's required some digging to find the missed interaction. 

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Michael Hoang

• 2.  RE: Missed ACD Interaction details

Posted 02-04-2020 13:18
    Michael,

Can you please provide a little more detail to your configuration. I assume you have ACD queues set up but auto answer is not enabled and this is how agents can get flipped into ACD Agent not answering. This may be a silly question but why are you concerned with finding the interaction the agent did not answer, wouldn't it just route to the next available agent? What are your action items once you find the interaction that was not picked up? There is a customization point called CustomACDProcessCallAlertTimeout which passes in Interaction ID, the Agent Queue Identifier, and Workgroup Queue Identifier. You could create an email from here with the call ID/log, agent name and workgroup name.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 3.  RE: Missed ACD Interaction details

GENESYS
    Posted 02-05-2020 13:04
    How quickly do you want/need the call information?  And what questions are you trying to answer?

An interaction that alerts an agent who doesn't pick up, and then rolls back into the queue, will count as a flowout on that user queue.  If you enable Track Routing Exceptions in Interaction Tracker, you'll be able to find the agent in question when this happens, as well as the time, how long it was on the user queue, and the InteractionIDKey.  Breaking out those items...

EE_FlowOutEvents_viw database view:
    This will write flow out information as soon as it happens to the DB, depending on network speed, DB/PureConnect performance, etc.

Use EE_FlowOutEvents_viw.InteractionIDKey and join back to InteractionSummary.InteractionIDKey to find information about the call, including the CallEventLog.  This can be done after the call disconnects, and deallocates from the system (generally 2-3 minutes post disconnect).
    Use EE_FlowOutEvents_viw.EventDateTimeUTC and compare the AgentActivityLog.StatusDateTimeGMT to see the how long the agent was in ACDNotAnswering for this particular event/ring-no-answer scenario.  This can be done after the agent changes their status from ACD Agent Not Answering.

You could tie other information from the DB together as well based on the InteractionIDKey, time of day (down to the second/millisecond), etc.  Depending on what you are looking for, and when you want to see it (it could be an option).

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources