PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AMA - Question about agent list

Posted 08-28-2019 07:28
    Hi WEM Experts,

Quick question: Will agents with deactivated workgroups still appear in the agent list and do they will towards the scheduled units displayed at the bottom of the schedule?

Follow up question to: https://community.genesys.com/digestviewer29/viewthread?MessageKey=85a40e54-5670-40f5-bde1-ba5914041ff8&CommunityKey=cf214c8f-5206-4010-9b2c-2085cbd65a44&tab=digestviewer#bm5ec4a162-be3b-4de8-bba2-ac7e512f6f00

Cheers!

#AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: AMA - Question about agent list

GENESYS
    Posted 08-28-2019 12:22
    Hi Jayden,

When generating schedules in Optimizer, the tool will view all agents with an assigned workgroup as usable resources to achieve service level expectations regardless of activiation/deactication in the workgroup.  The logic is during a time of need, the agents would be made activate to help address the workload.

Chip Funk
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: AMA - Question about agent list

Posted 08-28-2019 18:19
    Hi @Chip Funk,

Thanks for the reply!

I've done some further research and testing in Optimizer and I can confirm that agents with the workgroup that I've filtered for will show in the agent list regardless of whether the workgroup is activated/deactivated for that agent.
    For the scheduled units displayed below the schedules only agents with an activated workgroup contribute to the result.​

Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources