PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Facing Problem in Scheduling

Posted 07-20-2019 05:48
    I am working on CIC R2 2019, Here i am facing problem on the scheduling part. According to the new CIC R2 the schedule should work according to the condition given i.e date and time, Which we can set according to us and the message will invoke which has been given in the web service parameters. How to resolve this problem of scheduling please help.
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Harshali Bhure
    CXP LAB PTE LTD

• 2.  RE: Facing Problem in Scheduling

Posted 07-22-2019 09:45
    Howdy,

I'm afraid your question is a bit too vague to get any kind of answer here.  Could you try adding in specific details about what you are trying to accomplish mentioning the relevant PureConnect elements?  (system schedules in attendant, using schedules in custom handlers, using ICWS to pull back schedule configuration details, etc) Providing this along with the outcome that you're seeking might help shed some light on your issue.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Facing Problem in Scheduling

Posted 07-23-2019 02:02
    I read in an article that with 2019 R2, there would be an in-built functionality for scheduling chat. I tried scheduling with work days and non work days with custom timings. If a customer tries to chat with an agent in non working hours, the customer should get a message saying "Our working timings are so and so... ". This isnt working at all. I am using Genesys chat widget and trying to make this work.

Harshali Bhure
    CXP LAB PTE LTD

• 4.  RE: Facing Problem in Scheduling

Posted 07-26-2019 01:43
    Hi,

Got solution for this thanks.

Harshali Bhure
    CXP LAB PTE LTD

• 5.  RE: Facing Problem in Scheduling

Posted 12-16-2019 05:35
    And the solution was ... ??

Thanks.

Gabriel Gomes
    Serco Australia Pty Ltd

• 6.  RE: Facing Problem in Scheduling

Posted 12-19-2019 15:55
    ​Isn't this an internal configuration for the organization? If not and it is on the Genesys side I would also like to know the resolution that you have found.

Alexandria Smith
    Allied Solutions, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources