PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Crystal Report parameters mapping

Posted 07-10-2019 05:00
    Hi All,

For one of my client requirement we build a crystal report which calculates the Queue Occupancy using there custom formula for the Queue. We tested this new report in Crystal and its working fine, post this we did the report configuration and created the required parameter in IA. But now when i am executing the reports in ICBM its blank and when we searched in the ICBM logs its says the parameter not found in admin configuration though its there.  I searched in the document also but found nothing related to Parameter mapping. So can someone pls guide me how to do the parameter mappings.

Below is the logs snippet

CrystalReportExecutor.SetParametersToMetadataDefaults : Parameter Queue_Prompt defined in metadata but does not exist in the report.
    CrystalReportExecutor.SetParametersToMetadataDefaults : Parameter Date_Prompt defined in metadata but does not exist in the report.
     CrystalReportExecutor.SetParametersToMetadataDefaults : Parameter Skill defined in metadata but does not exist in the report.

CrystalReportExecutor.SetParametersToInputValues : Parameter Date_Prompt defined in ReportData but does not exist in the report.
    CrystalReportExecutor.SetParametersToInputValues : Parameter Skill defined in ReportData but does not exist in the report.
    CrystalReportExecutor.SetParametersWithNoMetadataToDefaults : Parameter Date_Prompt found in the RPT file but not found in metadata. Setting to a default value.
    CrystalReportExecutor.SetParametersWithNoMetadataToDefaults : Parameter Queue_Prompt found in the RPT file but not found in metadata. Setting to a default value.

#Reporting/Analytics
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Prateek Sethi

• 2.  RE: Crystal Report parameters mapping

Posted 07-12-2019 08:10
    Did you import the report using the Crystal Report Import Utility?

Steve Owen
    Avtex

• 3.  RE: Crystal Report parameters mapping

Posted 07-12-2019 09:31
    No..i did a manual configuration in Administrator.

Prateek Sethi

• 4.  RE: Crystal Report parameters mapping

Posted 07-12-2019 10:20
    I would start with the import utility.  That may get you what you need.

Steve Owen
    Avtex

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources