PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Optimizer Scheduling

Posted 10-01-2019 08:24
    ​Hi.

Couple question related to scheduling within Optimizer:

-When we need to enter an activity (say 'Training') for an agent for all days within a week (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, and Fri) is there a way to apply it to the entire week (all days) at once instead of having to do it day by day five times?

-When we need to apply an activity (say 'Training') to the entire day, are we able to replace all 'ACD' time within the day at once without having to replace each segment of ACD Time? For example, agent has 730-10am scheduled ACD, 10-1030 scheduled break, 1030-1230 scheduled ACD, 1230-130 scheduled lunch, 130-330 scheduled ACD. Can we replace all ACD time with training with one click (similar to the find and replace function available within excel)?

#WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Chris Cover
    Workplace Safety & Insurance Board

• 2.  RE: Optimizer Scheduling

Posted 10-09-2019 12:48
    Any thoughts on this?​

Chris Cover
    Workplace Safety & Insurance Board

• 3.  RE: Optimizer Scheduling

Posted 10-10-2019 06:22
    Optimizer doesn't make that an easy task. I think you would need to change each instance of 'ACD' to 'Training'. OR add 'Training' for the entire and then re-draw your lunch and breaks.​

Kenn Lambing
    OHIO HEALTH

• 4.  RE: Optimizer Scheduling

Posted 10-11-2019 08:43
    Hi Chris!

If you don't need to keep the breaks and lunch, and you want to change all days within a week, you can use the week view, select the activity code, and select "Apply Selected Activity to Shifts" by right-clicking on the agent's name...

However to my knowledge there's no way to change all the ACD at once without opening each ACD period.

I know Training was only used as an example, but for trainings that last a full day, I personally remove the breaks and lunch... The agents usually don't connect to change their status anyways, so they're out of adherence all day. Then I can excuse the out of adherence period, and it's quicker to change the full day with only one code than to excuse each break period and each training period...

Valerie Nadalin
    VIA Rail Canada Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources