PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Spanish Language Pack

Posted 12-11-2021 09:44
    Edited by Scott Williams 12-11-2021 09:53
    Hi All,

I have installed Spanish Language Pack in my Dev environment and verify that a folder was created in the Resources\InteractionAttendantWaves folder of the CIC server. I see Spanish prompts in there, but when i use the Estimated Wait Time IVR toolstep, nothing plays. Is that not a System prompt or is there something else i need to do to get that to play?

The callflow hits my test IVR profile where i set the language as Spanish but when it hits the Estimated Wait Time, nothing plays. I have added callback data entry after EWT and when i enter a phone number the system does read back my digits in Spanish. This leads me to believe i have installed the Pack Properly. I have also tried to see if there was a EST prompt in English, but doesn't look like there is so at this point i am not sure how its playing in English.

Any thoughts/Advice/Direction would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,
     Scott
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Scott WilliAMs
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Spanish Language Pack

Posted 12-13-2021 07:46
    There actually doesn't look like any problem with the Spanish Language Pack, when i debugged the IntACDAudio handler i see that it does see that the EST is wanting to be played, it just never plays because Bgoodwait isn't true. Guess it something with the setup of this particular queue or because there is no wait that it is skipping.

Thank you,
     Scott

Scott WilliAMs
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources