PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Looking for a Callback custom handler entry point

Posted 10-14-2020 10:53
    Hi, 

I could eventually figure this out... but hoping somebody just knows the answer.

We are increasingly doing a lot of callback requests in our high volume workgroups. 

I'm looking for the custom handler entry point when the Customer answers the outbound call from the Agent.

thanks!
    Craig Andree
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Craig Andree
    SECURIAN FINANCIAL NETWORK

• 2.  RE: Looking for a Callback custom handler entry point

Posted 11-11-2020 08:06
    what exactly are you trying to do? I ask because we do multiple custom things for callbacks based n WG.

you are prolly wanting to look at:  CustomInitiateCallRequest.ihd or CustomInitiateCallRequestComplete.ihd

First one is for call set up second one is basically when customer connects.

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

• 3.  RE: Looking for a Callback custom handler entry point

Posted 11-11-2020 08:45
    Hi Ryan, 

We are running Software that listens to calls. 

I need to tell the Software to start listening to a call when we connect a customer to an agent for a workgroup call.

On the inbound side, I am doing this in CustomACDPostAlert.  

I'm looking for what custom handler gets fired when the Agent makes connection with the customer on the callback so I can tell the Software to start listening to this call.   I would need to send it the Call Interaction, workgroup name and agent.

I was also thinking I should do this in:  CustomInitiateCallRequestComplete.ihd

Thanks!

Craig Andree
    SECURIAN FINANCIAL NETWORK

• 4.  RE: Looking for a Callback custom handler entry point

Posted 11-11-2020 09:00
    Yes I would do this in CustomInitiateCallRequestComplete.ihd, you should be able to complete what you want there.

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources