PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Report on station(s) a user logged into over a date range?.

Posted 10-16-2020 16:44
    I had a request to find what stations at what time a user connected to over a few days - something about shared desks or people signing in as other people, but who knows.

The only way I found to do this was to pull up all the interactions in Interaction Details filtered by user and date. I then manually had to look through the interactions' advanced tab and note the "LastStationID".

I then picked the first and last calls during any given time period at the same station - but that only gets me close, not actual login time.

Can anyone help me find a better way to do this? Thanks in advance!!!!
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Nathan Timberlake
    Georgia United Credit Union

• 2.  RE: Report on station(s) a user logged into over a date range?.

Posted 10-16-2020 17:27
    HI Nathan,

I do believe the Agent Availability report in ICBM reporter will provide you with the log in/out time. Run it for a day and you will see the date in blue and if you press on that linke, it will break out al the status changes made by that agent.

This doesn't give you the station, but sounds like you figured out a way to get that information. I do believe all this could be pulled out of the database as a vaguely remember seeing a post around this last year or the year before. I will do some searching tonight and see if i can find it.

Thank you
    scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Report on station(s) a user logged into over a date range?.

Posted 10-16-2020 17:37
    Thanks Scott. I just found the "Tracker Interaction Segement Detail for Admin" report, and it at least shows what station ID each call was sent to, so I have gotten a little closer!

Nathan Timberlake

• 4.  RE: Report on station(s) a user logged into over a date range?.

Posted 10-20-2020 08:18
    Edited by Sean Walls 10-21-2020 08:15
    There is also a table and view: 
    • LoginLogoutChangeLog
    • LoginLogoutChangeLog_viw
    They are both similar in what they report, the view just does the joins to get the application name and error description.

Columns provided by the view:
    • applicationname (interactiondesktop, interactionscripter.net, etc)
    • action (1 for login, 0 for logout)
    • actiondatetime
    • actiondatetimeGMT
    • userid
    • station
    • ICServer (this one is named incorrectly, this is actually the PC or client name)
    • sessionmanagerinstanceid
    • errordescription (if the action failed, there may be a message in this column
    • I3TimestampGMT
    • SiteId

Sean Walls

• 5.  RE: Report on station(s) a user logged into over a date range?.

Posted 10-20-2020 08:24
    Thank you so much for your reply. Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't know how to access the table and view. I don't do databases, but have someone that does if that is how I need to pull it.

Nathan Timberlake

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources