PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IC Freezing and Status will not load

Posted 02-18-2021 18:32
    Hello,

We recently updated from 2018R4P34 to 2020R3P7.  One of our supervisors is consistently seeing and IC issue where her status does not load and when she selects the drop down menu to change her status, her IC screen freezes and she is unable to perform any actions but closing out the tab for IC. She is logging into IC from Firefox via Citrix.
    I have had her try different browsers, clearing her cache, history, cookies, and all other browsing data. 
    I deleted and rebuilt her account and I had her log into my computer and IC log on page with her credentials and she encountered the same issue.  After she does change her status and I can see her status in IC, within ICBM her status shows as Invalid Status.
    I configured one of my dummy accounts with all of her same settings and log into IC with that account and she did not have any errors with everything loading as expected.
    Is there a file or folder somewhere that may have corrupted data that can be removed from her computer and the server?  I did see under C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Interactive Intelligence\IceLib\Server Name\AppSettings  a file with the dummy account name but this looked like it was related to ICBM and not IC.  She did not log into ICBM with the dummy account.

I would appreciate any suggestions about how to address this issue.  I can certainly create a new account for the supervisor to use but would really like to know if anyone has encountered a similar issue and how this was addressed.

Thanks!
    Tina
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tina Yocum
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 2.  RE: IC Freezing and Status will not load

Posted 02-19-2021 09:23
    try clearing out sever side settings:

D:\I3\IC\ClientSettings\Ryan.Hedlund\PersonalStorage\ApplicationSettings

Look in that directory on IC server using her I3 login name instead of mine  :)

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources