PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WFM

Posted 10-16-2019 15:31

Hi All,

What WFM platform are you currently using? We would like to see how many are using something outside of the Genesys platform itself and how many are using the Genesys platform rather than another platform.

Thanks in advance!

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Rechelle McConnell
    CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK

• 2.  RE: WFM

Posted 10-17-2019 10:48
    Rechelle,

My past employer used Verint for WFM. The product seems to be very robust and worked well for them, they were an extremely large call center. They did also try out Injixo which did not compete. I've also seen customers use Calabrio which seemed to lack many of the advanced features Verint offers. I haven't personally worked with it but Interaction Optimizer does work but I think it only works with smaller call centers. How many agents are you looking to manage with WFM?

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 3.  RE: WFM

Posted 10-17-2019 10:58

Hi Mark, 

We are looking to manage 300 agents.

Thanks!

Rechelle McConnell

• 4.  RE: WFM

Posted 10-17-2019 11:33
    Rechelle,

I would look at one of the market leading WFM applications such as Verint or NICE. Basically whatever you pick make sure there is an integration package with PureConnect to maximize your chances of success. As an added bonus pick the platform your Genesys VAR has experience with integrating or if the Genesys VAR does not have experience make sure the vendor you select to do the WFM install has experience integrating with PureConnect.

Here is the list of WFM platforms which an integration to PureConnect already exists:
      • Blue Pumpkin/Witness/Verint 
      • IEX TotalView/NICE 
      • Aspect eWFM 
      • GMT (Bought by Verint in late 2011) 
      • Invision
      • Injixo (cloud version of Invision)
    • Pipkins (RTA only)

Lastly remember that the business will need training on the platform but your IT support staff should also be trained on the WFM/RTA platform in order to ensure you can actually support the product/integration after it is installed.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 5.  RE: WFM

Posted 10-17-2019 11:39
    Wow! Thank you Mark!

Rechelle McConnell

• 6.  RE: WFM

Posted 10-24-2019 15:11
    Hi everyone
    Our WFM Team is new to Genesys. We are coming from NICE IEX WFM. looking to connect to understand tips and tricks.

Daisha Whiteside
    Walgreens Co.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources