PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent disassociated from workgroup

Posted 01-16-2020 13:50
    ​I've encountered this 3x now.  I look at forecasted service level and it's all zeros(!!) as if I don't have any staff scheduled.  The forecasted SL of 0% is for past, current and future days. And when I look at Configuration > Agent Details, about half of my staff shows 'No Workgroup' under the workgroup column. So, I'm assuming that is causing my 0% SL since Optimizer doesn't think they are in any workgroup and is not counting them as contributing to requirements. I checked and they are in the correct workgroup in ICBM and Administrator, and they are getting calls in the correct workgroup.

This usually only last a few hours, and as magically as it happened, it magically corrects itself. Has anyone else encountered this, and more importantly, know how to prevent it? I have a few directors that actually use the Intraday screen and they get really worried when they think we are forecasting consistent 0% service levels.
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing
    OHIO HEALTH

• 2.  RE: Agent disassociated from workgroup

GENESYS
    Posted 01-17-2020 09:27
    Hi Kenn,

Based on what you described, I would recommend you enter a ticket to Genesys Customer Care.  There is nothing in the Optimizer configuration that would drive that kind of inconsistent behavior.  Assuming all things in Interaction Administrator remain static, I see no logical reason for this.  Optimizer simply consumes agent workgroup/skill assignment from PureConnect.

Chip Funk
    Manager, Business Consulting
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Agent disassociated from workgroup

Posted 04-21-2021 13:57
    Chip,

FYI, we filed a ticket, and it's a known issue.  The work around is to remove the Interaction Optimizer license from someone, wait 10 minutes and add it back.  Something about a Session Manager or server or service doesn't always start automatically and this forces it to.
    This has happened to us three times since I first posted this, and this workaround has worked each time, it's better than waiting a few hours for it to magically correct itself.

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 4.  RE: Agent disassociated from workgroup

Posted 04-22-2021 02:45
    hi Kenn, 

What version of PureConnect are you using?
    if this is a known issue, is there a IC-number /  SCR filed,?

The things you write here sounds like work-arounds and i guess the reason why you write this on the community
    is because it is not resolved yet, and unacceptable.

or am i wrong :)

Vincent Heijmans
    BMW Group Munich

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources