PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Marquee

GENESYS
    Posted 12-15-2021 05:23
    Hello Everyone.

I'm Gunadi's, my field is part of the PS Consultant team in here in Indonesia.
    Direct to my inquiry, I'm looking for anyone is have the demo Video for Interaction Marquee? also slide presentation ( PPT ) if any is most welcome, and the latest version of Interaction Marquee? ( since I can't find the release notes from help.genesys.com ).

Thank you for who is a response to my thread

Regards,
    GA
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #PureConnectQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Gunadi Arunanto
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Interaction Marquee

Posted 12-15-2021 07:53
    You wont find release notes it went EOL 10/12/2021. Most documentation around it has been pulled down and  a lot people are switching to power bi or something similar for their dashboards.

I decommissioned Marquee recently and replaced with power BI.

ryan hedlund

• 3.  RE: Interaction Marquee

GENESYS
    Posted 12-15-2021 09:07
    Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your help the information, much appreciated :D

Then I will be moving thinking to Power BI now.

Gunadi.

Gunadi Arunanto
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Interaction Marquee

GENESYS
    Posted 12-16-2021 09:20
    Gunadi-

We recommend you take a look at CX Insights! It's the direct replacement for Marquee.

Scott Thomas
    Director of PM
    PureConnect

• 5.  RE: Interaction Marquee

GENESYS
    Posted 12-16-2021 10:55
    Hi Scott-

Most welcome for another valuable information, I will take a look for CX Insights. Again much appreciate it!

Regards,
    Gunadi

Gunadi Arunanto
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Interaction Marquee

GENESYS
    Posted 12-20-2021 03:44
    Hello All - PureConnect CX Insights is based on MicroStrategy BI tool and already has close to 15 default Agent and Work real-time dashboards that were configured as part of Marquee and around the same # for IVR dashboards.

You can create real-time and historical reports/dashboards with the application as it provides connectivity with real-time stats and CIC/Dialer databases. You can find more information on the dashboards here: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_insights/desktop/real_time_dashboards.htm

More on Installation: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedProjects/wh_tr/mergedProjects/wh_tr_cx_insights_icg/desktop/cx_insights_installation_and_configuration_guide.htm

Let me know if you wish to connect to learn more...

Sai Prem
    Product Manager
    PureConnect

• 7.  RE: Interaction Marquee

Posted 12-19-2021 20:59
    Ryan

did you get BI to produce live data or is it producing historic reports?

cheers

Tarquin Bell
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 8.  RE: Interaction Marquee

GENESYS
    Posted 12-20-2021 08:02
    Hi Tarquin - 

Power BI can be used for both historical reporting or for real-time dashboards.  In terms of real-time, there are multiple methods that could be used.  We have a packaged offering as a Marquee replacement that uses a Windows Service that brokers data between the acting PureConnect primary server (via the Workgroup Statistics API), and sends that data to Power BI as a real-time streaming data set.

With Power BI Premium or Premium per User you could also create a direct query report that refreshes based on an interval you choose (every 5 seconds for example), that pulls data from another source that is receiving the real-time data.

Thanks,
    Trent.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources