View Only

Discussion Thread View

PureConnect Leadership - Reflections, Events, and More

• 1.  PureConnect Leadership - Reflections, Events, and More

GENESYS
    Posted 03-17-2020 09:32
      |   view attached
    Hey Everyone,

The attached letter was sent out by PureConnect's leadership team, and I wanted to share it in the community because a lot of questions that are addressed in it were generated in the PureConnect Community. We hope that this information is useful!

In addition to the executive message, our friend Ginger Alford just recently posted an ideas update that I hope you all find useful.

As you may know, Xperience20 has been postponed, but there are some exciting virtual events that we can look forward to:

1) In the coming weeks, there will be a PureConnect Town Hall. Details on this event will be published as more information becomes available.

2) Some of you may remember the PureConnect Q&A Show. Well, we are going to have an episode that is dedicated to the executive email attached and any further questions that you may have. So feel free to reply to this post and ask whatever questions are on your mind. I'll do my best to get some answers for you. 

That's it for now. Hope you are doing well and I can't wait to speak with you in the near future. Let us know what questions you have!

Cheers,

Matt
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #PureConnectQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Manager, Online Communities
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources