PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CX Insights

Posted 07-18-2019 04:11
    Dears, hope you all doing well, 

i have a question regards to the CX Insights , is it available now for pure-connect ?? if yes how we can test it? is there a download packet or it is a service in the cloud like the social media ? 

Thank You

#Implementation
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Mohammad Tawalbeh
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: CX Insights
    Best Answer

Posted 07-19-2019 04:03
    Hi. it is available through IWP same way as Interaction Connect, BUT from what I have heard it needs a license, and you always have to pay for it, there is no dev license available :(  So for us that want to test it and sell it to our customers, I am afraid we have to either skip it or go with another solution that you can actually test a little before selling to customers.  It is rather strange, but this is the info I have gotten.

So if you have IWP up and running you can put this path in the browser and you will see the login window for CX Insights.
    http://[name of your IWP server]/analytics

Egill Palsson
    Advania AB

• 3.  RE: CX Insights

Posted 07-19-2019 10:50
    Just curious - has CX Insights been deployed to any clients?  And if so, has any feedback been provided based on current usage?

Barry Farrington
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 4.  RE: CX Insights

Posted 07-19-2019 11:50
    Hi Barry,

As far as I know, the pricing for the licenses has just recently been decided.

When you say "clients" are you referring to if anyone has started using it?  Then I have no Idea :(   But if you mean clients as in the workstations, then I know that it is a web deployment only and runs as a part of IWP, and is installed to the IIS at the same time as InteractionConnect.

Hope I understood you correctly :)

Egill Palsson
    Advania AB

• 5.  RE: CX Insights

Posted 08-19-2019 12:03
    Thanks - any word on the pricing as of yet?  Just curious...

Also - if there are any users who have started to access CX Insights, I would love to get your initial feedback.

Barry Farrington
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 6.  RE: CX Insights

Posted 05-12-2020 19:57
    Guys please i need your opinion to tell me if we can make a customization in the CX insights dashboard or not?

Mahmoud Kamal
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 7.  RE: CX Insights

Posted 05-14-2020 05:49
    Hi Mahmoud,
    it depand to your Analytics access licenses , you will be able to customize the dashboard if you have "I3_ACCESS_ANALYTICS_ENTERPRISE"
    if you have "I3_ACCESS_ANALYTICS_CORE" you will be able to view the only 11 dashboard .
    and there is another type of license that let you add external data source.
    Thank You
    https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_tr/mergedprojects/wh_tr_cx_insights_icg/desktop/licensing.htm

Thank You

Mohammad Tawalbeh
    Fourth Dimension Systems

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources