PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call is not landing in Preview Mode

Posted 08-09-2019 05:16
    Hello Team,

We are using Pureconnect version 2018 R3 and we are facing some random issues for Preview call for example few agents are not receive any calls in Preview mode but If we change the dialing mode to Predictive it started working fine so as per our understanding only connected call is working fine for few user where preview is not working.

Below Troubleshooting steps performed by us-
    1. Reassigned Workgroup

Please help us to resolve this issue..
    #Outbound
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Manash Kumar
    The Customer Experience Lab

• 2.  RE: Call is not landing in Preview Mode

Posted 08-12-2019 13:21
    Manash,

I would turn up the dialer log to notes and then look at the trace messages for the agents who are not getting calls. I suspect the dialer log will give you some indicator as to what is going on with these users. Also to confirm does this issue affect all agents in a particular campaign or some agents work fine in the campaign and others do not?

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Call is not landing in Preview Mode

Posted 08-14-2019 05:04
    Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply. We are facing this issue for some random user not for every user.

Manash Kumar
    The Customer Experience Lab

• 4.  RE: Call is not landing in Preview Mode

Posted 08-14-2019 10:38
    Manash,

Have you turned up logging on the client PC as well as the CIC server to see if it gives you indication why preview campaign calls are not being sent to the user in question? Chances are the dialer log on the CIC server will tell you why its not targeting the user in question.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources