PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  general information

Posted 06-08-2021 03:57
    Hey Community 

I was reading about interaction detail Table and I found something impressed me , there are a few parameters in that table (they are on the below picture) I don't know what are they for and I don't have any clue.
    so there are so many idea comes on my mind about this , such as can I use them like a counter to count how many times a specific number entered my system and so on.

if anyone have used it before or have an idea tell me please

best regards..

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 2.  RE: general information

Posted 06-08-2021 10:23

The definitions given in the table are pretty good as far as what those values are, so what aren't you getting exactly?

If you're looking for an example of these values being used within Genesys, take a look at a single interaction in the Interaction Details view in IC Business manager.  It will give you a summary at the top of how many times a given event type occurred (hit the IVR, placed on hold, connected to an agent, etc) that ties directly to these values in the table.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: general information

Posted 06-08-2021 17:29
    Thank you arron ,, that was helpful , but what I mean did u use this parameters before or did u build any customization handler using this parameters and so on

Mohannad haddad

• 4.  RE: general information

Posted 06-08-2021 17:30
    I can't say that I've found a reason beyond historical reporting to use these specific values.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 5.  RE: general information

Posted 06-09-2021 10:23
    Mohannad,

Perhaps if you could explain what you are are trying to achieve, we could be of more assistance? For example, are you looking for the count to use in a report, or something more immediate? I ask this because the table you are referring to is not written to in real time (which is also why Handlers probably won't help, since the record doesn't exist when the Handlers are executing.) but when the call is de-allocated (which is approximately 2 minutes after completion. The indication of this happening is the interaction being removed from the "My Interactions" view.)

If you want to add custom information to the reporting system, this can be done through the Custom Attributes table and involves re-configuring Report Logging in IA.

All of this is covered in the PureConnect Custom Reporting class (1-day) which I strongly recommend you attend if you need to know more about this subject.

HTH

• 6.  RE: general information

Posted 06-09-2021 12:30
    firstly it's a glad honor to see you again Mr.paul

actually what I'm trying to achieve is to build a customization report called "FCR"(first call resolution) this report to determine if the call was resolved from one time or so many times and so on ,,, is it possible to done it by using this parameters in the top picture or should I build a customization handler.

warm regards.

Mohannad haddad

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources