PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Roadmap Info on Attendant, Administrator, Etc

Posted 11-25-2020 11:51
    Hi - I'm looking to find out if anyone has heard any recent news or high-level conversations pertaining to the future of Attendant and Administrator.  Every future roadmap document I have reviewed seems to focus solely on IC, ICBM, WFM and key integration points within the Genesys cloud infrastructure.

I know there was previous information floating around between the community board and the product lab site, but everything I have found is dated from 2019 and prior.  Has anyone heard anything new as of recent?

Thanks!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Cloud Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 2.  RE: Roadmap Info on Attendant, Administrator, Etc

Posted 11-29-2020 20:52
    Hi Barry,

I tend to be somewhat skeptical of the future of PureConnect, but at this time I believe that no cloud option can replace PureConnect in our use case.  That said, if you look at the Product Ideas lab out of 100+ ideas related to Attendant only 2 have been delivered this year. There are none categorized as; Under PM review, Accepted, or  In Development.  Going back to 2018/19 I had heard some talks/rumors that Genesys was going to leverage the "designer" in "PureCloud" oops correction "Genesys Cloud" but I have not seen anything in over a year!   Also there was a "web based" administrator at one point for CIC 4.0/20xxRn but I believe that has been discontinued.  I never fot my hands on it!

I hope the InfoSys relationship breathes some life into Pure Connect!    Support to date has been a bumpy road with InfoSys!

Pete Schroeder
    American Customer Care, Inc
    pschroeder@accare.com

• 3.  RE: Roadmap Info on Attendant, Administrator, Etc

Posted 11-29-2020 21:04
    Barry,

Have you seen this, from June 2020?
    https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/servlet/fileField?id=0BE1T000000kB9e

Not terribly exciting!

Pete Schroeder
    American Customer Care, Inc
    pschroeder@accare.com

• 4.  RE: Roadmap Info on Attendant, Administrator, Etc

Posted 11-30-2020 09:08
    Thanks, Pete.

Yes, I did see this.  It's actually what prompted me to ask for any u[dates on the other admin apps, as there has been little, if any, updates pertaining to Attendant/Admin, etc.

I will follow up with our account management team after the new year to see if they can provide any further information.

Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Cloud Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 5.  RE: Roadmap Info on Attendant, Administrator, Etc

GENESYS
    Posted 12-01-2020 12:49
    Hi Barry,

We do have one enhancement currently in progress for Interaction Attendant.  We are adding the ability to execute a voice bot directly from an IVR flow.  You will be able to pass data to a bot and receive data back from the bot after execution.  Once this enhancement is in the product, you will no longer need Intelligent Automation or UniMRCP to execute a voice bot from PureConnect.  We do not have any other enhancements planned for Interaction Attendant at this time.

Regarding Interaction Administrator, one minor enhancement that is planned is the consolidation of proxy configuration into one screen for simplicity.  Aside from that, IA will only be modified as needed to support new configuration functionality required for enhancements to PureConnect.

Thank you,

Greg

Greg Cole
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources