PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Integrations feature request

GENESYS
    Posted 04-27-2020 11:27
    Customers and Partners,

Do you see a feature missing with any of our PureConnect CRM integrations? Did you wish there was 'this' feature?
    Do you want to report it? You can do now, we are listening.

Regards,
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Bishay Bishesh
    Product Manager- PureConnect

• 2.  RE: Integrations feature request

Posted 04-29-2020 12:52
    Bishay,

Any plans for updating the adapter to work with Service Now?

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne, Inc.

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 3.  RE: Integrations feature request

GENESYS
    Posted 04-29-2020 13:53
    Hi Mark,

No plans as of now to support Service now. Thanks!

Bishay Bishesh
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Integrations feature request

Posted 05-01-2020 00:01
    Hi Bishay,

I have the following requests for the PureConnect for Salesforce integration:
    1. Having the ability to initiate a new email via the Pureconnect widget, currently you cannot create new emails, you are only able to respond to existing emails within a workgroup. Because of this limitation we need to create all 'new' emails through Outlook and only once the customer replies, we receive the reply in Pureconnect, so using two interfaces to successfully email our customers which also effects our reporting.

2. Similar to above, if we could also initiate an SMS message through Salesforce, having a "Send SMS" button somewhere against a customer record would be great as well.

3. Lastly, the email client in the widget only enables to view one workgroup. It doesn't allow you to view multiple workgroups at any given time. This would be huge feature for us as our agents all work within multiple workgroups so are constantly switching between email workgroups. However if they could just open all required workgroups in multiple tabs this would be a lot more efficient.

Thanks for the opportunity to get these on the wish list.

• 5.  RE: Integrations feature request

GENESYS
    Posted 05-04-2020 03:51
    Hi Richard,

I would want to talk to you more about these, can you please email me at Bishay.Bishesh@genesys.com. I would then like to schedule a call to talk.

Bishay Bishesh
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Integrations feature request

Posted 11-05-2020 10:26
    Hi Bishay,

The two improvements that I would like to see for the Salesforce CRM integration are:

1. The ability to customize the conditions that trigger interaction routing. (see https://pureconnect.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CODIG-I-148)
    2. The ability to customize the data is sent to PureConnect from Salesforce when an interaction queues.
         ex. Send the current case owner. Our business does not re-queue cases that are already owned by a person. To accomplish this we currently have to call back to Salesforce to determine case ownership.

Thanks,

James Adam
    BlackBerry

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources