PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Chat Widget Message on Accept

Posted 12-14-2020 12:12
    Edited by Georgia Broske 12-21-2020 17:02

This is probably a ridiculously easy question.... but we're new to this.  We are implementing a widget for web chat.  We want a message displayed in the chat window, but only during business hours when the chat will be accepted.  I see how to set schedules and how to display text when chat is closed with TEXT:Schedule Disconnect Message.  Is there a TEXT:Schedule Accept Message attribute or something that I'm missing?  I played with adding the message to the welcome header, but that shows regardless of the schedule and the message isn't really applicable when the office is closed.

#SystemAdministration #Widget

#webchat

------------------------------
    Georgia Broske
    Pharmacists Mutual Companies

• 2.  RE: Chat Widget Message on Accept

Posted 12-21-2020 17:17

It isn't necessarily pretty, but we used existing TEXT: attributes to get the messages displayed during business hours.  Appears you just have to work with what's there and can't add new or change the order of the text messages that are displayed.  If I'm wrong please let me know.  That's what I'm taking away from this.  

Georgia Broske
    Pharmacists Mutual Companies

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources