PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Persistent status

Posted 12-18-2019 10:12
    Good morning,

Regarding the following statement regarding the persistent option of a status message, has anyone seen a status being changed back to the last persistent one after logging out of CIC ?

`"If a user logs out of CIC with such a status, the user's status is automatically set to the last persistent status message used."

We've been trying to simulate this behaviour without success so far.

Thank you.

-Alain

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

• 2.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 12-18-2019 10:15

This has always worked consistently for me.  For example, if you only have two statuses that an agent can select:

Available -> status is persistent is unchecked

Not Available -> status is persistent is checked

The user sets themselves to "Not Available" for a few seconds, then to "Available" waits a few seconds and then logs out of the system.  You should see the user changed back to "Not Available" on logout.

If none of your statuses are set as persistent, you should see agents reverting to "Invalid Status" on logout, generally.

------------------------------
    Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 12-18-2019 10:21
    Thanks Aaron,
    This might require a support ticket then.

• 4.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 12-19-2019 17:32
    Alain,

What specifically are you seeing? I'm not sure what happens if an agent is in an after call work status and logs out, it may revert them to an unintended status. Knowing more specifically what you are saying may help us figure out what is going on. Also what version of CIC are you running?

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 5.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 03-04-2020 04:02
    Hi Alain,

i am working as an implementation engineer and what Aaron said worked with me with many customers, but now I am working with 2019 R4 and it's not working.
    did you get the solution for it?

Best Regards
    Andrew Adel

Andrew Adel
    Al-Futtaim Technologies

• 6.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 03-04-2020 07:41

Hello group,

We finally had to develop handlers to :

1. Automatically change the status to "Gone home" when an agent logout
    2. Automatically set the status to a clerical status (I don't remember which one) when the login

This diminish the number of missed calls in the morning if by mistake the agent were login out and still Available.

Reports are now reflecting the true reality of the agent status and connectivity status.

Let me know if you want to know more about it.

Hope this helps.

-Alain

• 7.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 03-05-2020 03:36
    Hi Alain,

We are also on 2019R4 and had the same issue.
    You should make sure that the agent has no other connections to the CIC server (for example a customer integration with ICWS or icelib), then the status will switch to the last persistent status.

Kind regards,

Johan

Johan Cantens
    Callexcell

• 8.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 06-15-2020 07:11
    HI,

I am also working with 2019R4 with one of our customers, i don't have any other connections as well but still i am getting "Invalid Status". agent is selecting the custom status and logout, after sometime it changes to invalid status.

Kindly any advice on this and also is it a bug in 2019R4?

Regards
    Mohammed

Mohammad

• 9.  RE: Persistent status

Posted 06-15-2020 08:47
    Hi Mohammad,

It's not a bug, it fine with me now as I was log in with the same user in interaction connect and ICBM at the same time.

the other option to check, check that the users had access to this status.

Best Regards

Andrew Adel
    Al-Futtaim Technologies

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources