PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Social Media Integration Popup

• 1.  Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-02-2020 05:43
    Hi Team,

I would like to know how can we integrate the Social media with Ex CRM and Popup the link with Facebook and Twitter account name parameters.

Like for Calls we use Mobile number.

Kindly need your assistance and suggesions.

Regards
    #DigitalChannels
    #Integrations
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Mohammad

• 2.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-02-2020 09:14
    If I understand your question correctly, then there are two parts to this...

1. Perform a data-dip into your CRM (either in Attendant, or with a Handler) to retrieve the information required. Assign this to a custom attribute on the call.
    2. Display the custom attribute to the agent, either in a custom column or by writing a custom plug-in (are you using Desktop or Connect as your client?)
    HTH

• 3.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-05-2020 09:54
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply,

I am using Interaction Connect, Its Social media how can i use it in attendant? also in Handler if possible to retrieve the Username of Customer how is that possible?
    i was trying to find any attributes related to social media but couldn't find anything.

Like my Twitter user name is @khaleelmd5 if i send message to organizations official page as a customer my user name should be retrieved and added as a parameter in popup screen URL.

Popup URL will retrieve the information from the back end CRM.

All i need to do is to pass Customer Facebook and Twitter usernames as parameter.  ​

Also in Face book how to differentiate the accounts with same name.

Kindly need your valuable advice and support.

Regards
    Mohammed

Mohammad

• 4.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-05-2020 13:29
    Mohammad,

My apologies, I understood from your post that it was a phone call and you wanted to look up the corresponding Social Media information in the CRM for the agent to access.

I'm not particularly familiar with the Social Media interaction types, but you could try putting the handler in debug mode and then looking at the Interaction object when you send a test message in. I'm guessing you should see the customer's username as an attribute. Once you know the name of the attribute, you should be able to use it in your popup.

• 5.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-06-2020 08:00
    Hello Paul,

Its totally ok,
    as you said i did debug the handlers and found the attribute, it is Eic_RemoteName where it shows the name. But still it is a question mark for me how use it for pop up.

If any one worked with social media integrations kindly need your advice.

Regards

Mohammad

• 6.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-09-2020 02:35
    Hello Team,

Kindly waiting for any one advice on my request. i need to do a CRM popup for Social Media interactions. I am trying to do it but it is not working.

Does social media supports third party popup screen?

Regards

Mohammad

• 7.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-09-2020 09:39

CRM popup could be done many different way, and would be based upon your how your CRM is expecting the data. We have a homegrown system and use webservice ( Soap Request) to gather account information and create a screenpop.

If you are just needing to build a URL link then have you looked at creating a Web Browser Screenpop? Go to Action in IA , build the URL link and in the link spot the CRM is expecting the urser name put parameter  $(Eic_RemoteName) in the place of the URL the username needs to 

thank you,
     Scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 8.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-12-2020 11:11
    Hi Scott Williams,

Thanks for the response, Those are good suggestions, I was testing already the second option by adding the URL in Actions in IA but popup not working for the social media interactions. I have tried with the call it worked but not working with the Social Media interactions. I applied the popup under actions>Alerting Action in work group properties.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Regards 

Mohammad

• 9.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-13-2020 08:56

Does a pop not happen at all, or does it just pop with a page can't be displayed?

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 10.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-14-2020 02:30
    HI Scott,

Yes, it doesn't popup at all for social media.

Regards

Mohammad

• 11.  RE: Social Media Integration Popup

Posted 07-26-2020 04:52
    Hi Team,

Kindly still waiting for your advice and support on my request.

Regards

Mohammad

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources