PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent less Campaign Report

Posted 05-12-2020 08:26
    Using Agent less campaigns - Im Playing prompt to customer and if required transferring the call to agents.

For  EX:  We are calling for offers ,if interested press 1 to speak to agent.

I have achieved this using Attendant profile where using Menu played prompt and transfer to workgroup.

Finally when i check the reports for campaign,I dont see agent name is getting populated.Is there way to get Agent name in report or how this can be fixed.

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Gopal

• 2.  RE: Agent less Campaign Report

Posted 05-12-2020 20:09
    Once the call is transferred to Attendant, it essentially becomes an inbound call, so I would look at some of the non-Dialer reports to see if they have the information you require.

HTH

• 3.  RE: Agent less Campaign Report

Posted 05-13-2020 06:10
    Thanks for response Paul.You are absolutely correct.

It stores the interaction details in Dialer Call History table as well Interaction Summary Table.  Since Dialer Call History doesnt contain Agent Name- Its showing null in DB.In Call History reports - Agent names are blank.

However,Agent Name is getting stored into Interaction Summary table. Is it possible to move or push the AGent name from Interaction SUmmary table to Call History Table so that i can fetch Call History reports with Agent name.

Kindly let me know if you can asssit on the same.

Raghav Gupta
    Accenture USA

• 4.  RE: Agent less Campaign Report

Posted 05-13-2020 08:59
    As I explained, by the time the call hits the queue, and then the Agent, Dialer is no longer involved, which is why the Agent Name isn't showing in the Dialer reports.

You have three options that I can think of (others may offer alternatives)...

1. Run a different report that does show the information required natively.
    2. Write a custom handler to transfer the information required and update the tables, either when the call is sent to the agent, or when they disconnect. (Which you use depends on things like how you want to handle calls that get transferred - should the first or final agent be recorded?)
    3. Write custom reports (probably based on the existing Call History reports) that assembles the required data from the existing tables.
    Genesys University offers classes that cover the basics of the latter two options.

HTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources