PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Marquee Vs Reports

Posted 10-20-2020 12:49
    Hi All,

Marquee has been up and running in our for sometime now and i had no reason to touch it or research it. We have now switched to a new Wallboard system (Korybt) and getting reports that the Abandon Stat is wrong.

When i look at the raw data coming from Marquee, it is matching what are Wallboard is displaying, but that Data isn't matching what our Supervisors are seeing in ICBM Queue report. I am trying to find documentation on the reporting differences between Marquee and ICBM 

A Currented example of what i am seeing:
    I run a Queue Summary Report for a Workgroup for today and report shows 2 Abandon calls. When i look at the data from Marquee it shows only 1 Abandon calls. Both abandon calls happened prior to 11 AM (Over 45 mins ago) so the data should match.  The Marquee Package Interval is set to 5 seconds and the Wallboard is set to update data every 15 mins, so i am not sure why Marquee isn't showing 1 abandon for today.

Thank you,
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Marquee Vs Reports

Posted 10-21-2020 15:46
    Is there anything in the Marquee Package that could be filtering out the additional abandon record? Do all of the other stats match - just the Abandon is off?​

Craig Petermann
    Matrix Absence Management

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources