PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Auto place Callbacks before it's assigned to an agent

Posted 08-01-2019 12:06
    Edited by Eliezer Stekel 08-01-2019 12:08
    We have custom handlers in place which auto place the outbound call once an agent picks up a callback object, it works great and saves us lots of agent time.

Our challenge is that many calls end up hitting the customer's voicemail box which means more agent time wasted.

Call centers management would like us to come up with a way to somehow verify that the customer still wants the call and/or is currently available to take the call before the interaction is assigned to an agent, for instance, system places the outbound call to customer offering to talk to an agent, only if customer accepts the offer is an agent then assigned to the call, I know that many call centers have implemented this practice.

Is there any way to accomplish this sort of thing in CIC?

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks
    #Outbound
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Eliezer Stekel

• 2.  RE: Auto place Callbacks before it's assigned to an agent

Posted 08-01-2019 12:17
    Hi,
    Something like : 
    Place the call backs in an Agentless campaign -> on pick-up to Attendant -> IVR with Nice / Good prompt and question "Do you want to speak to our customer service, press one. Press one will go to agent. 

R.

Rogier Bosch

• 3.  RE: Auto place Callbacks before it's assigned to an agent

Posted 08-01-2019 12:55
    We don't have Dialer, I know it's a longshot but I'm trying my luck, perhaps someone might have an idea...

Eliezer Stekel

• 4.  RE: Auto place Callbacks before it's assigned to an agent

Posted 08-03-2019 18:23
    Like Roger said, this is essentially a Dialer thing...

I guess you could possibly place the call using a Handler then pass to Attendant for the validation portion (or do it ALL in Handlers...) but unless finances dictate otherwise, I'd get Dialer. (Don't forget, Agentless calls don't require agents to have Dialer licenses, even if the call eventually gets passed to an Agent via Attendant....) This would also allow for the call analysis to be done (so you try later if busy, or leave a message and try later is a Machine and so on).

Just my 10 cents...

• 5.  RE: Auto place Callbacks before it's assigned to an agent

Posted 06-22-2020 09:48
    Hi Rogier,

I am look for exactly the same thing now, and I am wondering if you ever found a solution to this?  I would be very happy if you could share it with me :)

Best regards,

Egill Palsson
    Advania Sverige AB

• 6.  RE: Auto place Callbacks before it's assigned to an agent

Posted 03-03-2022 15:54
    Eleizer - would you be willing to share these handlers?   This is exactly what I am looking for.

"We have custom handlers in place which auto place the outbound call once an agent picks up a callback object, it works great and saves us lots of agent time."

thanks!
    Craig

Craig Andree
    SECURIAN FINANCIAL NETWORK

• 7.  RE: Auto place Callbacks before it's assigned to an agent

Posted 03-08-2022 16:35
      |   view attached
    Enjoy!

Eliezer Stekel

Attachment(s)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources