PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Concurrent Chats

Posted 10-28-2019 18:03
    Hi,

I am currently trying to build reporting to identify concurrent chats. I have looked through iwrkgrpqueuestats, iagentqueuestats and ICBM reporting and I cannot find any documentation on how to identify when an agent is on multiple chats.

Has anyone out there had any luck?

Cheers

Dak
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Dak Doyle
    NIB Health Funds Limited

• 2.  RE: Concurrent Chats

Posted 10-30-2019 16:07
    The queue stats tables have summarized data for the period, not individual interaction info.  You would need to look at the interaction or segment details.  Then you would have a list of start and end times from which you could infer multiple interaction overlap.

Tim Cannon

• 3.  RE: Concurrent Chats

GENESYS
    Posted 10-31-2019 08:21
    Tim's reply is correct.  But to build on that a little bit...

You can use InteractionSummary and/or the CallDetail_viw view.  Filter your results by media type, ConnectDate, and TerminatedDate.  Determine the number of chats within those date ranges.  That should get you started.  Also remember that InteractionSummary/CallDetail_viw will only show the last agent to which the interaction was connected.  So you'll probably want to join the EE_TransferEvents_viw view as well.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources