PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Email Question

Posted 09-01-2020 09:08
    Hi,
    Anyone have experience configuring 2 different email addresses to route to the same work group?  One of the 911 centers in our service territory will no longer contact my company via phone calls and will now only reach out to us for gas or electrical related issues (fires, downed sparking lines, etc.) by email.  This particular area has 2 different email addresses related to the type of disaster.  We would prefer to route the emails to one workgroup versus two.  Any information or advice is appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tina
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Tina Yocum
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 2.  RE: Email Question

Posted 09-01-2020 09:20
    I'm assuming that you are saying that the external emails will come from two different email addresses to the same internal email address.  In that case, you can use email attendant to specify which "from" addresses should be routed to a specific profile, and then use attendant logic within email attendant to queue the interaction into your workgroup.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Email Question

Posted 09-01-2020 09:49
    Hi Aaron,

Thanks so much for your response.  I hoped that was how easy this would be.  

Have a great day and thanks again!

Tina

Tina Yocum
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 4.  RE: Email Question

Posted 04-24-2022 20:46
    You can look at a more advanced email app for Genesys Cloud:
    https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/59c44a27-fb86-4806-8640-18a99c7f544f

Maksim Gill
    Eccentex, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources