PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Automation for creating new managed IP phones

Posted 02-25-2021 09:42
    Is there a way to automate creating new managed IP phones (specifically SIP soft phones)? We would like to be able to open a ticket in our internal ticketing system and have it kick off a process that will automatically create the new soft phone. API, CLI, etc. is not a problem at all, but all I see that even comes close is the Managed IP phone assistant in IA.

Also, we are running PureConnect on prem.

Thanks!
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Nathan Timberlake
    Georgia United Credit Union

• 2.  RE: Automation for creating new managed IP phones

Posted 02-25-2021 10:26
    Nathan,

Automatic management of the system can be achieved by programming against one of the APIs (ICELib for .Net, ICWS for REST) I recommend you head over to the developer site (https://developer.genesys.com/) for further details.

HTH

• 3.  RE: Automation for creating new managed IP phones

Posted 02-26-2021 07:57
    I got excited thinking that this was finally available, but looking over the releases, it appears that the configuration of managed phones is still not exposed via API.

Sean Walls

• 4.  RE: Automation for creating new managed IP phones

Posted 02-26-2021 13:29
    Sorry if I gave you false hope!

I haven't checked in a while, but I do know that most things can now be done with a combination of ICELib and ICWS (so things not in one are often in the other.) Have Managed IP Phones not been added to either yet?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources