PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Change certificate signature

Posted 01-24-2022 03:08
    dears

I have an question related to certificate part in genesys , now we are using sha1 as signing algorithm in our contact center we aim now to change it to sha2 how could we make this 

I did search for long time and I didn't find anything useful or clear document show me how we can did this .... any past experience plz  

Cheers
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 2.  RE: Change certificate signature

Posted 01-25-2022 08:46
    Hi Mohannad,

The instructions to upgrade the PureConnect certificates to SHA2 are provided in the Security Features TR:
    https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/secure/doc/security_features_tr/desktop/sha-2_upgrade_overview.htm

It should work using setup assistant, but for some remaining certificates the gensslcertsu tool would be needed.

Regards,
    Marcelo

Marcelo Heil França
    InfinIT.cx GmbH

• 3.  RE: Change certificate signature

Posted 01-25-2022 10:53
    Mohannad haddad, I have done this on my environments several times due to PCI and this document has help a lot, from the document library of whichever version you are on look for Security Features Technical Reference this document has a lot of scenarios depending on which components you are upgrading. everything start on Setup assistant, important note you have to do this from the A server if on a switchover scenario.

Jesus Vallejo
    Conduent / Atos
    jesus.vallejo@atos.net

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources